On this page you will find information and support for pupils attending FreshSteps
Pupil Support during the Coronavirus Pandemic:
Here are some useful links to support you and help you understand the current circumstances
- You can find information for young people about coronavirus and ideas for things to do while staying home on their website.
- The Mix’s emotional support services are open as normal – and if you’re under 25 you can talk to them about anything that’s troubling you over the phone, email or webchat. You can also use their phone or online counselling service.
- Helpline open daily 4-11pm: 0808 808 4994
- Email service
- Webchat open daily 4-11pm
- Counselling service
- If you're under 19 you can confidentially call, email or chat online about any problem big or small
- Freephone 24h helpline: 0800 1111
YoungMinds Crisis Messenger
- Provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK if you are experiencing a mental health crisis
- If you need urgent help text YM to 85258
- All texts are answered by trained volunteers, with support from experienced clinical supervisors
- Texts are free from EE, O2, Vodafone, 3, Virgin Mobile, BT Mobile, GiffGaff, Tesco Mobile and Telecom Plus.
NHS mental health helpline
- Find your local NHS urgent mental health helpline number here
- England only
- 24-hour advice and support
For more information on pupil wellbeing at FreshSteps, have a look at our wellbeing page.
HELPING PUPILS ACHIEVE BEYOND THEIR OWN EXPECTATIONS